Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 5 Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
omani
AF Newbie

key and tyre loud sound

hello everyone...
i need ur help in 2 main things...
i have a 2007 530i with a 550 body kit im running on 19" rims ...

1). the drivers seat memory stoped working suddenyl.. u can change the position of the seat, but the memory desnt save the new position... it will always return to its old saved position, and this happend at the same time my key remot control stopped working, i toke the key to the dealer, they said there is nothing wronge with the key and if there was anything wronge with it , i would not have been able to run the engine with it...

all remote control functions stopped working, basically now i can only use the key to run the engine if i want to open the doors i need to use the manual key for that...

2. my other issue is with the tyres,, the rear tyre make very loud noise, as if im running on semi slicks if any of u guys drove on semi slick tyres befor, i thought my tires were old so i just changed the four tyres today , but still facing the same problem althought if became little bit less....
im running on 245/35/19 in the front and 275/30/19 on the back, the car drives smooth and handels very well.. its stable and drives in astraight line but i still cant figure out why the rear tyres are making load sound,, and as u increase the speed the sound gets higher...
bte if i take a sharp right on high speed,, ex: if i change lanes while driving on the high way.. if i go right the sound will disappear until the car steering weel is straight again, but if i do the same to left side nothing changes..
its really frustrating me...
guys any suggestions...
i even tried different tyre pressure but nothing changed...
omani is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 5 Series