Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds Need a part? Want to sell something? This is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 06:19 PM   #1
wildman6767
AF Newbie

need digital dash and power supply 84/300

Can any one put the word out for me. My speedo and tach work and I sick of not knowing the temp of car or how much fuel i have left. I really need digital dash and the power supply for 84 300!!! please help!
wildman6767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 02:02 PM   #2
masood
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to masood Send a message via AIM to masood Send a message via MSN to masood Send a message via Yahoo to masood
Re: need digital dash and power supply 84/300

go to the junk yard.i can get you one from local junk yard, but they charge $5 for warranty. cluster $35 forgot the price of the power supply. i found about 6 Zs with digital power supply. I go to the junk yard every weekend, so let me know if you interested. i think they would cost about $70 with warranty. the only problem they return it for another one, so if the other one is broken then we have to go back and look for another one.
masood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:20 PM   #3
ArodsCustoms1
AF Newbie

Lightbulb Re: need digital dash and power supply 84/300

Sup Wild man6767,I have two 300zx's,1st one is an 85 2+2,non running,automatic,tan exterior with tan leather interior with digital gauge cluster,the interior is in great shape no cracks at all and body as well.Minor scratches on body nothing to big.
The minor imperfections are,believed to need fuel pump to get running,and the driver side door has been changed and is of color grey,with a crease into it,looks like somebody pushed the door backwards and now has a crease on the inside of were the door hinge's are,but otherwise the car is in very good shape.

The other is a 86 300zx 2+2 5sp,in running condition,with all black leather interior from front to back,is in overall in very good condition except for the driver/passenger seat has a started to crack and the drivers seat has some rips due to it been sitting for so long in sun.Also digital gauge cluster,the vehicle was in an accident and now only has the inner skeleton of the front of the car,no hood,fenders,bumper,lights,side skirts are damaged.Car still runs and drives just needs a facelift,lol.From the front doors back car is in immaculate shape,no dents,of course has minor scratches but nothing to big.The engine runs very strong and the accident did not affect it in any way,at all.The only minor imperfection is that i've noticed that when i went to move it a couple of days ago,that the clutch slave cylinder,went out on it,cuz now the clutch pedal drops too the floor but you can pull it up with your foot.Before that i drove it and drove beautifully.Let me know if anyone is interested,as that i will be putting them on ebay in about two weeks,but if i get alot of requests that wont happen as that i too am a fellow Z LOVER MYSELF!! IF ANY BODY NEEDS ANYTHING PLS MAKE A LIST AND AN REASONABLE OFFER AND WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP YOU ALL! YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT ANYTIME!
ArodsCustoms1 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) > Classifieds