Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > Concorde
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
WhoMe????
AF Newbie

94 Concorde No Start

Hi All

I have a 1994 Concorde, 3.3L with 3268XX KM that has been running fine until now.
Two days ago I jumped in the car, hit the key and it started right up (as always) and ran for about 2 seconds and then died. O.K. I thought, it is cold out (first big snowfall of the year) and it stalled. No big deal, turned the key and it just rolled over without so much as a cough and that was it. Went back out today and for the fun of it, tried it again and noticed the following;
  1. When I turned the key to run the check engine light did not cycle on.
  2. All the lights for the shift position remain on no matter what gear I select.
  3. Although there is pressure at the fuel rail (do not have a pressure valve, but when I pushed the valve in, gas spurted out) I can not hear the fuel pump run.
  4. I tried to pull the codes from the computer by turning the on. off, on, off, on etc and still no check engine light or codes.
  5. When I turn the key to start, the starter rolls the motor over with no problems but it does not fire.
When I remove and replace the fuses under the hood I can hear the relays clicking, so I am assuming they are good. Unfortunately I do not have my test meter here to check (conductivity) them properly.

Being the nice guy that I try to be, I had backed the car in a little tight to the side of the driveway so my G/F could get her car in and out easier. Unfortunately now I can not get the drivers side door open enough to access the fuse panel. I did pull the cover off and by what I see, there is no fuse for the p.c.m. or anything else that might cause this.

Am I missing something here (please say fuse in the fuse panel ) or have I got bigger problems?

A friend is on his way over to help push the car enough to get the drivers door open and while he is hare I am going to hook up a timing light to confirm there is no spark nut any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

If this has been covered before and I missed it in the search, sorry, but if you could post the link th the tread it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rob
WhoMe???? is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > Concorde