Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Altima
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 03:34 AM   #1
snakecan2
AF Newbie

2007 Altima 3.5 advice on performance improvments

Just picked up 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 6spd manual.

Nice ride concidering driving trucks for past 15 years and racing motorcycle for longer than that.

The car has a lot of power for the size, price, etc.. But would like to improve the handling and responce, as well as increase the power. But must keep this in mind. This is my work vehicle i put on average just under 1,000 miles a week. So, any thing I do to it, I do not want to kill the engine life any more than I am already doing, and would still like to keep the high mpg. Will be running Amzoil once I hit 10,000 miles, which should be about 2 weeks..

Any advise on suspension parts, tricks etc to minimize the front wheel pull on heavy acceleration. Also, would like to have the TCS be off as norm instead of switching it off. And, how about reprogramming the electronics to increase hp and throttle responce time. any advice would be helpful.. do not be to basic, i can tear down and rebuild just about any crotch rocket motorcyle completely drunk, a sleep or half dead for that matter.

Just me nice to have some heads up from some one who may already have experience with this vehicle, engine, etc.

thanks in advance.

Also, any thing I should watch out for as common problems with this vehcile, other than the driver.
snakecan2 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Altima