Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Malibu
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 06:25 PM   #1
NickF829
AF Newbie

5x114.3mm wheels fit on a malibu?

some dude at the local wheel+tire place told me that its a matter of .7mm that the 5x114.3 rims i have for both my trucks could be worn on the malibu if i cut a lug off... this sounds pretty crazy, but i've talked to a few people who've heard the same and havn't had problems... what do you all think? anyone ever done this, or is there a "115mm to 114.3mm" hub adapter available? on the hubs now i noticed theres 2 sets of drilled holes, one set has the lugs, the other is empty... i was wondering if this was a cost-saving move from chevy adn maybe another bolt pattern is made to fit in that other set of empty holes on the hub

any help would be appreciated.. i just totalled one of my trucks so the dude who hit me's insurane has deep pockets, and i don't want to part with my 19s, figured may as well rock the rims on the daily

sorry for the long novel... any help is appreciated however, thanks alot

NICK
NickF829 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Malibu