Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Major Idol tweaking?

mistermoonpie
10-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Hey again guys sorry I've been so chock full of less-than-helpful questions, but I've been realy interested in little things here and there and I figure this is the place to ask. All you AF regulars and enthusiasts, I know a lot of my posts seem kinda pointless, so tell me if yall think im just spamming up your site wit useless junk. HOWEVER, until then...

I heard a few cases of people needing to adjust their idol or something because it was idoling in rpms that were too low. When you say "adjust the idol", is there actually something you can screw in or do something to that makes the idol rpm's rise? cuz if so, would you IN THEORY be able to make your car idol at...oh, say 5000 RPMs? Not that anyone ever would, but I got to thinking and now im gettin to asking. Thanks guys

jason_bet
10-01-2007, 02:27 PM
aaaa.. yeah you could set your idle to be at 5000 rpms.. but why? and you ask a lot of questions that could be answered with searching.. but if your going to ask.. your going to ask.. maybe ask more then one questions in your post.. so you dont have like 5 post asking questions..

Just a though..
Jason

mistermoonpie
10-01-2007, 06:58 PM
alright I'l start to regulate the amount of threads I post sorry. I dunno why i even started thinking about this, it just intrigued me. Anyway my bad Ill try to condense my posts thanks for the advice

Add your comment to this topic!