Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need spare tire clamp/jack bolt???

DanMan7
02-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Hey everyone. My car's missing the anchors that bolt down the spare tire and jack/jack lever. Anyone have these that I could have for cheap? It'd really be appreciated! thanks!

f100240
02-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Try your local junk yard. I've seen a couple in my area in the past year. Over the Christmas Holidays I found a jack with its handle after two trips out looking. Good luck.

DanMan7
02-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Well I have the spare and the jack with the handle, but no hardware to bolt anything down. I was looking for something other than the obvious answer of going to the junkyard. Everytime I go there the Geos are stripped down already...although there's only 3-4 Geos in the junkyards around here. I see most of them still on the road...see around 20 a day driving around. Tons of them out here. Makes me glad I have one too. :)

I had a Festiva and I regret ever selling it. But I made up for it when I bought a Geo. Gets much better gas mileage than the Festiva, and still as fun to drive.

idmetro
02-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Dan;
You might try a wanted posting on http://boise.craigslist.org/ and/or follow the auto parts section; often folks have miscellaneous items for sale. Perhaps you'll get lucky.

Add your comment to this topic!