Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > CL | Inspire | Saber | TL
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-04-2001, 03:23 PM   #1
Nighthawkblack
AF Newbie

Unhappy Anyone interested in Inspire Bmpr/Fogs

This is for the Tri State Area

I really need to sell this so I just put up my extra Inspire Bumper with Fog lights all necessary modifications and wiring on Ebay for a lower price. This includes delivery and installation. It is a lot of work believe me so this is a great deal. There is no reserve so any minimum bid wins. If you add up the price of an Acura oem bumper $255, paint $275, typical price for Acura oem fogkit $325 and installation by dealer you have about 1000 dollars. Now add in the fact that shipping by any means from Japan costs a fortune and this is a custom job and you will see this is really a great deal. All work is very clean and no wires are cut. All wiring mods are made to harness before work begins. I can start early one day and be done before sundown. The date is flexible. Please email me if you are seriously interested or you can just bid.
Inspire painted bumper with all hardware, Delivery and Installation Free!
:flamer: :help: :aug2:
Nighthawkblack is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > CL | Inspire | Saber | TL