Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #1
EDMUND65
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to EDMUND65
FS 1994 Kawasaki 750sx Stand up jet ski

I have a 94 Kawasaki 750sx with registration papers. Ski runs great! 140 compression in both cylinders. Starts up everytime, sometime without even using the choke. There is a auto bildge pump installed that turns on if you get water in the craft, which is pretty nice (has quick disconnect wires). The oil injection on the motor is been blocked off and leaves you to run 40:1 mixture. I use Fully syn marine 2 stroke oil. I have nothing to complain about that. Jet ski has new battery. Has a new 06 sxr handle pole thats bright green. Reason selling it is becuase school starts in august and i have received the semester bill and i need the money from selling the ski to cover the cost of an apartment over the semester. Anywho as you all know i went to Jersey to pick it up. Still has new jersey stickers on it. they expire in 2008 so i figured why bother. i have bill of sale from previous owner. along with name and address and all the good stuff. even phone numbers. The previous owner claims it was rebuilt 2 years ago. Also told me he barely ever rode it. Its in pretty neat shape. One thing that may need attention is that the previous owner put some fin extensions on the bottom to aid in better turning? they need some fiberglassing to put them fully fastened to the craft. I also believe you could peal them right off. Im not really sure how much to ask for this ski let me know. however i might be putting it up on ebay this week. The ski is located in syracuse NY and local pick up only. thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=130132734177

Last edited by EDMUND65; 07-08-2007 at 06:51 PM.
EDMUND65 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Classifieds