Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
DonPesos
AF Newbie

Swaping 06 Grand Prix turn signal to fog/signal lights

Hello forum world

I'm driving a 06 Grand Prix base model that i just put low beam 8000k HIDs on and would like the turn signals to match. I would like to know if it is at all possible to change out the ENTIRE turn signal bulb setup from the base model to the fog light/turn signal setup that the GT or GXP models have or is there an alternate route i can take?
DonPesos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
rickisrad
AF Regular

Re: Swaping 06 Grand Prix turn signal to fog/signal lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonPesos View Post
Hello forum world

I'm driving a 06 Grand Prix base model that i just put low beam 8000k HIDs on and would like the turn signals to match. I would like to know if it is at all possible to change out the ENTIRE turn signal bulb setup from the base model to the fog light/turn signal setup that the GT or GXP models have or is there an alternate route i can take?
I am not sure exactly what you are looking for but the GT model parts should fit onto the base model. there are universal fog light fixtures if that is what you are looking for?????? check out ebay or one of the vendors in the parts and performance sources section to look for aftermarket parts.
OVERKILL CUSTOM PCM, WIZAIR CAI, ZZP TRAILING ARMS, W BODY STORE LATERAL ARMS, ALL POLY/SOLID MOUNTS, STB F&R, ZZP RACE TRANS, ALT REWIRE & VOLTAGE BSTR, 180 STAT, NGK TR6, MPS with 3.4 PULLEY, PACESETTER HEADERS, 1.8 ROLLER ROCKERS, FP REWIRE,ZZP COILS/WIRES, TB SPACER, D&S ROTORS, INTERCEPTOR SCAN GAUGE, CUSTOM STAINLESS 2.5 INCH CAT BACK EXHAUST.
2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L
rickisrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #3
DonPesos
AF Newbie

Re: Swaping 06 Grand Prix turn signal to fog/signal lights

im trying to find a replacement bulb for the ember lights. Would like the embers to be changed to something like the HID look. I was told there is no light that would work because the embers are my turn signal and the HIDs aren't designed to flash. I wanted to know if there's a bulb or something i could do to change them
DonPesos is offline   Reply With Quote