Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 03:14 PM   #1
evilmechanic
AF Newbie

anyone with rb25det please reply

Im deciding between s14 sr20det and rb25det. I know what it takes to do an sr so i was wonderin if you guys out there with rb25 could give me a lil bit of info. Just let me know how long it took and how much money you had to put into it. If you were pleased with the power or not. And where you got your motor from. Thanks
evilmechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 03:21 PM   #2
BaDmAn
AF Enthusiast

Re: anyone with rb25det please reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmechanic
Im deciding between s14 sr20det and rb25det. I know what it takes to do an sr so i was wonderin if you guys out there with rb25 could give me a lil bit of info. Just let me know how long it took and how much money you had to put into it. If you were pleased with the power or not. And where you got your motor from. Thanks

Goto the NICO forums those guyz are goo goo about the RB swap and will give you better advice on it.... most people here are ka/sr owners so if you want knowledge on the RB go there (NICO FORUMS)SR come here or goto fresh alloy. . . . But I think you'll find more info on the SR at FA. . . Mainly because I have only seen 1 guy so far with an SR swap but I'm sure there are many more.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX