Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Integra
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-30-2002, 12:46 AM   #1
94tegRS
AF Enthusiast

95 probe GT?? 91 eclipse GST

ok, in september I get out of bootcamp and am gonan buy a new car. I want the RSX-S, the R wont be here for 2003 huh?

anyways, I seen it was tested at 6.1 recently, and my friends have a 94 probe GT and a 91 eclipse GST, they are both stock, and I want to be able to beat them both. thay are both pretty fast. I just wanna know if the RSX-S will beat them stock vs. stock. the probe driver is "GOOD!" and the eclipse driver is just average. and the car has 200HP now. do you think that some CAI/4-2-1/exhaustr could get it up to 220HP?

and do intake headers and exhaust do much for torque?

and anyone who has this cram, how is the geraing, do you like it, is it pretty fast(top speed), and what rpm is it at when cruising at 60?

thanks

and what about a 98 Lude the one with the VTEC. then I can take the leftover 5k or mre and get IHE, NOS. or like a SC or something. and is thee anyways that a SC RSX type S would sytay with a 2002 Z06?
94tegRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 05:58 AM   #2
itsmeek
AF Regular

hey man

well heres the deal. I've owned two probes, a 94 GT and a 91 gt. The 94 was pretty quick, but not as quick as the RSX. It seemed as if at the start it had a little more power, but ran out of steam quick. The RSX keeps on trucking and once u get over about 4k rpms u start moving, once u hit 6k and vtec engages u blast off, it's a cool feeling. really. with the injen air intake alone i'm getting about 212 hp (to the flywheel, not the wheels) and the 91 gst, well if it's not modified, it shouldn't be much of a problem to beat. At 60 in 6th gear i'm doing about 2.8k rpms, not bad considering u have 8 to throw around Now the 98 lude is a great car too, a little heavier, but it's a beautiful car. If you want straightline power, go getta camaro or firebird, if u want style, fuel mileage, and the piece of mind that you'll probably beat most everyone out there get an rsx-s
Old 08-31-2002, 09:37 AM   #3
94tegRS
AF Enthusiast

illl be trying to get my license back first
94tegRS is offline   Reply With Quote