Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Audio
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Audio Do you live in your car? Then you need to be able to listen to some high-quality music.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-11-2003, 10:52 PM   #1
whiteracer
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to whiteracer Send a message via Yahoo to whiteracer
r-1 seats from cynoptics.com

Ok, today i went over to a warehouse to pick up seats that i had ordered last week. This new california rule says that if you ship something like that, you have to add a 10% sales tax type thing. It cost $535 for the pair which included brackets and sliders. I've been talking to the guys from Cynoptics this week via AIM and i want to say that they hav great customer service. Anyways, the brackets they gave me were these square metal things that almost fit the four spots my seats are held in at. They never asked for what type of car i have so i'm thinking these brackets are universal. There's no directions either. Now this is nothing against cynoptics, but rather r-1 and the warehouse i got them from (Hyper Industries). I heard that there are custom brackets for my car that cynoptics will ship me if i didn't get any from the place today. I didn't. Well, not the ones needed for my civic anyway. I know some people are here deal with cynoptics, but anyone ever purchased the R-1 seats and able to get them in?
Old 07-15-2003, 07:24 PM   #2
whiteracer
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to whiteracer Send a message via Yahoo to whiteracer
no, this was not falling to page two. Anyone have racing seats and if so, how the heck do you get them in?!