Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Diecast Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Diecast Car Modeling Discuss and show diecast vehicles that you have modified, or that you have collected.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 10:33 PM   #1
fasty=)
AF Regular

Autoart gallardo + gunmetal!

Finally exams are over and i have some time on my hands so appreciate my models again

Sometime i ago i wanted to paint my gallardo wheel's black and now i have the change but instead i chose gunmetal and let me tell you i dont regret it at allll. So here are some quick pictures of it completed!

Also i painted the spoiler, vents, and side mirrors the same color to match the wheels. I know why not black? Well because thinking it over, i dont the car to end up havign three different colors, orange + gunmetal wheels + black accents. I thought i'd just keep it with 2 colors

Completed

Thanks for looking

Drift or Grip doesn't matter, Just drive!
fasty=) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
xpeed
AF Enthusiast

Re: Autoart gallardo + gunmetal!

Nice! Just like I did to my R8. =D

Lexus LF-A Roadster Concept with my bodykit design

"Current Projects"
Nismo Kure GT-R - 0% Sileighty/Onevia - 35%/25%, MCR R34 GT-R - 10%, R34 JGTC Xanavi - 30%, JGTC Raybrig NSX - 0%, 2009/2011 WRX STi - 50%/0%, D1GP Kazama S15 - 55%, Toyota Celica - 2%, Calsonic Z Super GT - 0%, Calsonic R32 GT-R Race car - 5%, C-West RX-7 - 40%, Nismo 350Z 5%, Blitz Chaser - 90%.... a lot of unfinished work.
xpeed is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Diecast Car Modeling