Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-26-2001, 09:48 PM   #31
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD

I got together with my girlfriend when I was 16...and we're most likely going to get married. [/b][/quote]

WOW i give you mad props How old are you ?
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 09:51 PM   #32
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

uhhh enzo how is skyline's position bad? I don't see what you're gettin at? He's a playa, so don't playa hate

How could you not want 3 girls? He could get pussy 3 times from 3 different girls in the same day! Bad? nope

and aren't you like 17? so how do you know you're gunna marry a girl that you've seen for 1 year?
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 10:51 PM   #33
enzo@af
Old Mod

Send a message via ICQ to enzo@af Send a message via AIM to enzo@af
You're basing my age one, what?

Well, I'm 19 (Valentine's day marked 3 years for us). I don't know what our future holds, but we've talked about it and we're pretty sure "our futures" is just "our future". We both want to, we're just not ready for it.

As for why I see it to be a bad thing to be a "mad playa wit' cr-izzz-azy skillz" or whatever...I'm basing it upon opinion based on experience. No, I don't have experience being a "playa", but I do have some experience managing a relationship of some importance other than sex. You might see sex as being all there is, but that's why I feel sorry for him. I've experienced love, and it's far better. I'm sure noone cares about this all, so I'll get off of my keyboard now.
Old 02-26-2001, 11:04 PM   #34
enzo@af
Old Mod

Send a message via ICQ to enzo@af Send a message via AIM to enzo@af
Quote:
Originally posted by C-MURDER
I love her to death
...In regards to a post on another site...do you really? Do you really love her?
Old 02-27-2001, 12:57 PM   #35
unite@af
Old Mod

Send a message via ICQ to unite@af
I’m with Enzo.
I think anyone that tries to be a so-called "player" probably has some social / family issues. The lack of a father figure in his case seems to be a possibility. And maybe if there was a father figure it was a poor one. Now, I’m not saying that anyone that doesn’t have a father will tend to be a bit misconstrued on what is wrong and right, for those are my own personal opinions and each person has a different moral script and sexual script, but it tends to be a key to people who have these lifestyles.
What I’m getting at is must players are trying to get a way from a feeling of been neglected from ones that they love in some sort. The degree of love maybe different although. Deep down there has to be a long-lasting reason why he is doing this. I don’t know I’m rambling on. He’s lashing out... Maybe to get attention due to a lack of it.

Peace
Old 02-27-2001, 12:58 PM   #36
unite@af
Old Mod

P.S 17 months and going strong
Old 02-27-2001, 08:05 PM   #37
SkylinesKillAll
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkylinesKillAll Send a message via Yahoo to SkylinesKillAll
nah no problems for me i jus like getting head. ALOT. and i do have a gf that loves me she jus dont know about the other 2.

:flamer: :monkeypis :bathroom::rocket: :badass:
SkylinesKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 08:36 PM   #38
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

OMG! juss by readin those posts i can tell that the only reason you diss playas is because you can't get it! stop hatin!
and i never said said sex is everythin, but it's a huge fu*kin part! Would you be goin out with your girlfriend now, if you didn't get any? (i know yall are gunna say yes, but that's bullsh*t and you know it)

and what was that about dads? from watchin tv i know that most fucked up people don't have dads, how does that have anythin to do with gettin pussy?

If you didn't love anybody at the current time, and could be screwin around wit 3 hot ass chicks, why wouldn't you? it's fun

[Edited by unite@af on 02-27-2001 at 10:40 PM]
Old 02-27-2001, 09:16 PM   #39
SkylinesKillAll
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkylinesKillAll Send a message via Yahoo to SkylinesKillAll
hellz yeah thats what im talkin about.

:flamer: :monkeypis :bathroom::rocket: :badass:
SkylinesKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 09:41 PM   #40
unite@af
Old Mod

You guys are immature and stop swearing or we will just start deleting your posts.
Old 02-27-2001, 09:51 PM   #41
CivicType-R
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to CivicType-R
for me it would have to be bout 10 1/2 months - most of the others only last bout 3 months - sometimes being single has its advantages but always has some disadvantages - keeping it single for now - more fun for me right now - just out of a relationship of 3 months - need a breather
CivicType-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2001, 12:43 PM   #42
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

immature? no, how is that immature? because we like hittin pussy, and have no need for a real relationship right now

unite take it easy buddy, are you gunna die because of the way i talk, i never direct any curse words at anybody, if i do then you can tell me to stop
Old 02-28-2001, 01:16 PM   #43
unite@af
Old Mod

You rubbed me the wrong way.

I have a question to all you "playaz", whats your description of females in our society? Do you have respect for women or what? Let me know...
Old 02-28-2001, 03:59 PM   #44
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

I got nottin but respect!! I never disrespect women

It's not like i force them to do sexual stuff! They want to and i want to, so it gets done

and i don't juss do sexual stuff wit them and then never talk to them again, I'm friends wit all the girls i ever tapped

Old 02-28-2001, 04:54 PM   #45
KennyH
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to KennyH
I am still a teenager- so marriage isn't close to being a question- but I always have problems with commitment because I hang out with kids who get millions of girls- and I feel i have to stay up with them... the longest relationship i have had can't be over one and a half months
KennyH is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic