Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Problem Diagnosis
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
canadian_m20
AF Newbie

Talking too much body roll on bumps?

so my 97 4x4 jimmy has, what I think is way too much side to side roll when you hit bumps in the road. I am used to driving trucks and used to drive a suburban, And it wasn't that bad. The sway bar bushings were replaced with the harder neoprene bushings by the previous owner. I am curious if this is the problem or if my sway bar is tired and lost its spring. my tires are stock size I know larger tires make more roll and wander more on the road. I have looked at the body mounts and none of them look damaged or are missing. I have considered a dead or weak shock but when you bounce the corners of the truck they don't have a noticeable difference from what I can tell.

Any help would be great if someone has a theory please let me know.

Last edited by canadian_m20; 09-13-2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: corrections
canadian_m20 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Problem Diagnosis