Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > 323/Protegé/Familia/Etude/Allegro
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 06:53 PM   #1
skitzo315
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to skitzo315
Question Annoying Beeping

My 2002 Mazda Protege is starting to annoy me. Like most cars when the door is open and the key is still in the ignition or the lights are still on, the car makes a beeping noise to let you know about it. The other day my Protege started to beeping when there was no reason to. I've checked everything to make sure and there is nothing causing it to go off. Do I have a defective sensor somewhere? Please help.

Joe
skitzo315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 10:02 PM   #2
Rusty Spangler
AF Newbie

Re: Annoying Beeping

!'ve got exactly the same problem.Did you manage to sort it out Joe? Or is there anyone out there who has sorted it out?
Cheers
Ross
Rusty Spangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 11:11 AM   #3
Flash75
AF - Advisor

Re: Annoying Beeping

I haven't had problems with my 2002. I have a shop manual and wiring diagram. I looked at the wiring diagram and need to spend some more time with it and the shop manual to find some information that may help. I'll post if I figure out some possible causes. When you have the problem, does it stop when the door is closed?

Clifton
Flash75 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > 323/Protegé/Familia/Etude/Allegro