Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-02-2003, 04:18 PM   #1
spongegums
AF Newbie

Euro Altz Tail Light Problems

Several months ago I bought a set of 90-91 Honda Accord Euro Altz Tail Lights (HND-ACC-9091-EUCH-XXXX-AT4X) off E'bay. For some reason after installation completion, the largest circle that's half red / half silver has a problem. The bulb to the red half is too bright during normal use of lights. When the brake is depressed this bulb is too dim. Please help me with this weird problem.
spongegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 04:41 PM   #2
whiteracer
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to whiteracer Send a message via Yahoo to whiteracer
Re: Euro Altz Tail Light Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongegums
Several months ago I bought a set of 90-91 Honda Accord Euro Altz Tail Lights (HND-ACC-9091-EUCH-XXXX-AT4X) off E'bay. For some reason after installation completion, the largest circle that's half red / half silver has a problem. The bulb to the red half is too bright during normal use of lights. When the brake is depressed this bulb is too dim. Please help me with this weird problem.
Either you got the bulbs mixed up or the harnesses in the wrong holes. I'm assuming most honda tail lights are similar though i'm sure i'm wrong. Pics of anything would be most helpful. But when installing tail lights you might want to have someone play with the lights up in the drivers seat while you're back there seeing which one's come on and putting them in the correct holes. It's all about plug and play.
Old 10-04-2003, 02:17 PM   #3
cstyle13
AF Newbie

you have the wires backwards
cstyle13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 03:17 PM   #4
TheNotoriousMogg
AF's #1 Bad Guy

Send a message via AIM to TheNotoriousMogg Send a message via Yahoo to TheNotoriousMogg
euros are gay anyway go back to stock

thegrumpysergeant.net
TheNotoriousMogg is offline   Reply With Quote