Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 09:15 AM   #1
Peter NYC
AF Newbie

Question for Mobile Detailers

I've stopped in on AF from time to time and only recently signed up. I noticed that there are many professional detailers in here and I thought I can get some advice. I owned a stationary detail shop for years, but sold it and was out of the business for years. I recently started a fully mobile detail business and was wondering what you mobile detailers found the most effective form of marketing to be. The concept is really unheard of in the NY Metro area probably due to all the slimy car washes in the area. Really would appreciate any feed back that anyone has to offer. I also realize that dong a good honest job at a fair price is the best practice, but what else can I do?
Peter NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 03:37 AM   #2
CARNIGG
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to CARNIGG
Re: Question for Mobile Detailers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter NYC
I've stopped in on AF from time to time and only recently signed up. I noticed that there are many professional detailers in here and I thought I can get some advice. I owned a stationary detail shop for years, but sold it and was out of the business for years. I recently started a fully mobile detail business and was wondering what you mobile detailers found the most effective form of marketing to be. The concept is really unheard of in the NY Metro area probably due to all the slimy car washes in the area. Really would appreciate any feed back that anyone has to offer. I also realize that dong a good honest job at a fair price is the best practice, but what else can I do?

1st have a nice "clean" truck......keep it clean.....basically just ask them why would they trust their investment to minimum wage workers at a carwash when usually a mobile detailer has a better eye for the job...more personalized...and offer an excellence gaurantee.......anything that wasnt right...you'll come back and fix it...for free...just my 2centz