Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Euro Altz Tail Light Problems

spongegums
10-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Several months ago I bought a set of 90-91 Honda Accord Euro Altz Tail Lights (HND-ACC-9091-EUCH-XXXX-AT4X) off E'bay. For some reason after installation completion, the largest circle that's half red / half silver has a problem. The bulb to the red half is too bright during normal use of lights. When the brake is depressed this bulb is too dim. Please help me with this weird problem.

whiteracer
10-02-2003, 04:41 PM
Several months ago I bought a set of 90-91 Honda Accord Euro Altz Tail Lights (HND-ACC-9091-EUCH-XXXX-AT4X) off E'bay. For some reason after installation completion, the largest circle that's half red / half silver has a problem. The bulb to the red half is too bright during normal use of lights. When the brake is depressed this bulb is too dim. Please help me with this weird problem.

Either you got the bulbs mixed up or the harnesses in the wrong holes. I'm assuming most honda tail lights are similar though i'm sure i'm wrong. Pics of anything would be most helpful. But when installing tail lights you might want to have someone play with the lights up in the drivers seat while you're back there seeing which one's come on and putting them in the correct holes. It's all about plug and play.

cstyle13
10-04-2003, 02:17 PM
you have the wires backwards

TheNotoriousMogg
10-04-2003, 03:17 PM
euros are gay anyway go back to stock :biggrin:

Add your comment to this topic!