Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My manifold problem

DSAshocker101
08-09-2008, 08:13 PM
I have bought two turbo manifolds for my 1999 Acura Integra LS with a B18B1 motor. Neither one have them allowed me to keep the A/C. I was wondering if anyone had the same problem and how they fixed it. The turbocharger is a T3/T4. I would like to keep the A/C. Thanks

CivicSpoon
08-09-2008, 11:21 PM
You need to find one that is specifically designed to work with A/C. They usually cost a little more, like $50-75. But there are plenty of them out there. Just make sure to ask the manufacturer or seller if they are A/C compatible, and get specifics. Some are "compatible", but are only really compatible if you mount the turbo towards 1 specific side or limit you to a certain size downpipe.

John86
03-03-2009, 01:43 AM
It sounds like there are two separate issues. Had the oxygen sensor diagnostic trouble code indicated a lean exhaust condition it may have been caused by the manifold. Many folks rush to replace a part based on a trouble code, and neglect to consider the fault could be anywhere within the component's circuit. In this particular case the sensor's heater is a likely suspect.:smile:

CivicSpoon
03-03-2009, 11:18 AM
It sounds like there are two separate issues. Had the oxygen sensor diagnostic trouble code indicated a lean exhaust condition it may have been caused by the manifold. Many folks rush to replace a part based on a trouble code, and neglect to consider the fault could be anywhere within the component's circuit. In this particular case the sensor's heater is a likely suspect.:smile:
What the hell are you talking about? No one said anything about running lean, or an O2 sensor issues. Let me guess, you're just a stupid bot that registers to forums and posts useless info, just to try and get people to go to sites in your signature?

Add your comment to this topic!