Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Jdm B16 Help!

DEMO_BP
02-09-2007, 12:50 PM
I Have A 91 Crx Si With A Jdm B16 Sir Motor. I Was Wondering What Headers Would Be The Best To Use And Fuel Injectors, Pully's, Cams, Intake Manifold, And Throttle Body. I Dont Have A Clue About Jdm Engines So If Someone Can Please Help Me Then I Would Be Greatly Appreciated!!!! Thank You...

civic R
02-11-2007, 08:44 PM
I Have A 91 Crx Si With A Jdm B16 Sir Motor. I Was Wondering What Headers Would Be The Best To Use And Fuel Injectors, Pully's, Cams, Intake Manifold, And Throttle Body. I Dont Have A Clue About Jdm Engines So If Someone Can Please Help Me Then I Would Be Greatly Appreciated!!!! Thank You...

well i depends what u want the car for if i was u i would slap some type r headers with a shunk2 intake manifold with a 70 mm throttle body. but like i saying for cams and pullys it depends.with that throttle body and manifold your vtec will pop.

DEMO_BP
02-12-2007, 07:36 AM
well i depends what u want the car for if i was u i would slap some type r headers with a shunk2 intake manifold with a 70 mm throttle body. but like i saying for cams and pullys it depends.with that throttle body and manifold your vtec will pop.

ok, would it be ok to put type r pistons and what kind of rods and springs. just all the internal parts i guess. i just now started to get a knocking noise in the head and i think its a rod. i just want to make it a liittle faster so if anyone dares to surprise me with a really nice suped up car that i can give them a good run.

DEMO_BP
02-12-2007, 09:44 AM
ok, would it be ok to put type r pistons and what kind of rods and springs. just all the internal parts i guess. i just now started to get a knocking noise in the head and i think its a rod. i just want to make it a liittle faster so if anyone dares to surprise me with a really nice suped up car that i can give them a good run.

oh and also, my friend said he has a b18c bottom end block with oil pan and some other parts, he told me i could get that and put my b16 head on it and just get the bottom end kit and internals and rebuild it and it would be torquey as hell? would that be a better approach for me? and if i did do that would i still be able to get type r headers and would that work with a jdm b16 on a i think american b18c?

Add your comment to this topic!