Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Galaxie trailers

Goes2fast2
01-21-2022, 01:59 AM
Hello to everyone, I just joined to gain knowledge to help make my modeling skills. I have been collecting models to build when I retired and had more time for the last 10 years or so.

One that I purchased a while back was a Galaxie fifth wheel trailer and when I opened it up to start my build I found that they put the wrong instructions in the box so I'm having problems figuring out the accessories and where they go. I found info saying they are out of business but their site is still active but when I emailed for help I got no reply. :banghead:

I am hoping that someone on this forum has built one and has a copy of the instructions they can scan and send to me. I have the main trailer assembled and I have the main part of the engine hoist attached to the ceiling but there are quite a few pieces left that I have no idea where they go so I'm desperate for some help. :confused:

Thanks, Jim

potsie
01-21-2022, 11:20 PM
Hi Jim, welcome to Autmotive Forums. Unfortunately I only have the 21 Foot tag-along trailer from Galaxie, so I don't think my instructions will help. Good luck.

Goes2fast2
01-22-2022, 01:36 AM
Hi Jim, welcome to Autmotive Forums. Unfortunately I only have the 21 Foot tag-along trailer from Galaxie, so I don't think my instructions will help. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply, those are the instructions they put in my kit instead of the correct ones.:banghead:

RonCla
01-22-2022, 09:04 PM
Would this be the one ?

https://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/mkiba-build-under-c/galaxie/galaxie-38-foot-tri/00.html#media

Goes2fast2
01-23-2022, 11:55 PM
That is what I needed, Thank you! :grinyes:

Add your comment to this topic!