Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fujimi Ferrari releases

360spider
08-27-2018, 10:44 PM
Since I have not been keeping tabs on what has been released lately, wonder if there is a list I could look at of all the Fujimi Ferrari releases over the past few years? Has anything like that been ever put together? I did a quick search and couldn't find anything. Thanks!

petesy
08-28-2018, 02:07 AM
This is the best I can come up with.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/m/search?typ1_c=112&cat=car&state=&sold=0&sortid=0&searchkey=fujimi+ferrari

360spider
08-28-2018, 08:39 AM
Pretty good start, thanks.
Maybe I should bring back and up to date my Ferrari kits database on ItalianHorses.

lovegt40
08-28-2018, 11:27 AM
Lol.... I just made the same research with Fujimi Porsche... lol sorry ��

360spider
08-28-2018, 11:49 AM
Its hard to keep track, cause Fujimi released a lot, and to confuse everyone, certain kits were repackaged with different boxart, and then again, with DX moniker and PE parts, and then again, with certain parts added, or removed, or engine, or some other crap.

I understand it drives sales, but its almost impossible to go through this jungle. In addition their numbering system makes no sense whatsoever, and some of the kits are simply not available any more, so who knows what they were. Confusing.

till.a.fischer
10-30-2018, 05:22 PM
Pretty good start, thanks.
Maybe I should bring back and up to date my Ferrari kits database on ItalianHorses.That would be very cool.
I'm still using your database as reference wether to buy an older kit or not.
Unfortunately I didn't know your database when I purchased this strange Esci 250 GT SWB...

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

360spider
10-31-2018, 10:05 AM
That would be very cool.
I'm still using your database as reference wether to buy an older kit or not.
Unfortunately I didn't know your database when I purchased this strange Esci 250 GT SWB...

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

To be honest, the effort to compile, and most importantly keep it updated is, and was, too much for me. I just couldn't spare the time to keep it up to date with all the new releases, and I'm afraid it only gotten worse since then. There is just too much to keep track of. Such an endeavor is hardly a one man job.

Niro750
10-31-2018, 05:14 PM
To be honest, the effort to compile, and most importantly keep it updated is, and was, too much for me. I just couldn't spare the time to keep it up to date with all the new releases, and I'm afraid it only gotten worse since then. There is just too much to keep track of. Such an endeavor is hardly a one man job.

What's there is still appreciated by most of us!

360spider
10-31-2018, 07:01 PM
What's there is still appreciated by most of us!

Thanks!

Add your comment to this topic!