Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Anyone in Texas?

white97ex
02-07-2018, 11:11 AM
I know there used to be a few of us on here, but I'm not sure anyone is still around, I haven't been really active in quite some time!

Is anyone in Texas and planning to attend the MCMA showdown in March?

69*Goat
02-26-2018, 02:41 PM
Hey Russell: I'm in Texas. Yes, I was thinking about coming up to the MCMA Show. I need to get a couple finished up.

Russell Wells

Lee Yoder
03-01-2018, 04:19 AM
Russell, I am in San Antonio. Getting back into the hobby after a many year break. What day is the MCMA and where is it?

Later,
Lee

69*Goat
03-01-2018, 05:15 AM
Russell, I am in San Antonio. Getting back into the hobby after a many year break. What day is the MCMA and where is it?

Later,
Lee

Here is the show info. It is actually this weekend.

https://calendar.ipmsusa3.org/event/mcma-showdown-2018

Lee Yoder
03-01-2018, 05:33 AM
Well, that’s another one I’ll miss due to work. I also missed the Model Fiesta here in SA last month due to work.

Later,

Lee

white97ex
03-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Sorry I missed your replies guys!

I'm slamming things together trying to have more than just my race car at the show. The race car is "all out" the others, are just entries. Intended to contend in their class, but, due to the amount of time I had to put them together, all ended up with significant flaws!

I'll have my Denny Hamlin NASCAR build (chronicled in the Motorsports WIP section)
Sunset Orange metallic 02 Camaro
a 69 Riviera (candy purple) in the slammer class
Revell Bronco

I've got a facebook page where I chronicle my builds. I'll probably post pictures throughout the day, if not go live, at the showdown.

facebook.com/lonestarmodelworks

LenWoodruff
03-02-2018, 01:46 PM
I will be there. Course I live here. Also I will be taking pictures for Scale Auto

Add your comment to this topic!