Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help!

Colemand
11-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Okay Jeep gurus, I got a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo I-6 4X4 with 94K miles. So far so good I know right, then I get to what my g/f has done to my 1st real investment as an adult. It was involved in a rear-ending so the front end is trashed but easily fixed. She got T-boned and they fled the scene so back drivers side door is trashed but works, (needs new plastic) door? I still used it until recently she ran out of gas went to her dads to get a gas can. Her idiot dad put kerosene in a gas can and it was filled and ran on kerosene causing all sorts of problems fried ECU and caused SKIM BUS to fail, got a new ECU programmed to my VIN and mileage. Do I need to get a new SKIM module or just get it reprogrammed. The engine runs horrible was wondering some possible problems it may have caused. Could it have got too hot and warped anything, just think its a head gasket? Has no power governor kicks in at low rpm not allowing it to gain any speed? Any thoughts or advice on what i should do... ps I have full coverage and owe 3.5k on it still more than its worth the way it sits hah! PLEASE HELP:banghead:

Colemand
11-09-2012, 12:35 AM
30 views no replys thanks for the advice ya old jerks!

Add your comment to this topic!