Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

17 in Rims

Kitt1993
06-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Hello, does any one have a set of 5 Crown Vic Aluminum Rims for sale? I am looking for a pristine set. Since there are many different types, I will be as descriptive and I can. Its a 5 spoke 17x7 inch rim that fits 01 to 08 CV's.. Here is a ebay item number. If I knew how to get a pic from somewhere else, I would. Best I can do. 120581305420 Thanks in advance

These are going on a 95 Town Car. I am upgrading the brake so that requires to up the rims bigger than the 15s I have on it now. Since there isn't much in the 16x6 Aluminum Mag Rims Category, I figured this would be my best bet. Any idea if they will fit with the back space???

Bryan

Blue)(Fusion
06-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Would a set of 16" rims off an HPP work out? You can probably find a set at a junkyard or for cheap on ebay. I wish I had a set of them as they look far better than the standard 16" wheels.

Oh and make sure that the 17" rims will work without a spacer. I know alot of people who have larger rims on their CV need to use a spacer to fit the rims which makes the tires stick farther out. Many times, this requires the suspension to be lifted a bit so the tires don't rub when it retracts in a bump.

Add your comment to this topic!