Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Post for information

Rgpracer
05-17-2010, 04:29 PM
I have noticed on this site that there are a lot of people that read the post that people with genuine concerns/problems have, but no one replies. Even mine took a week with 40 readers to look until one nice person replies to a reletively easy questions.
I read several other posts and they seemed to be pretty easy for MG
aficionados to at least reply to. Is it a lack of knowledge or caring that keep people from responding. Why have this section if you all don't use it to spread your knowledge?
I have never seen a board that it seemed as though people didn't care.
Thanks to the one that replied to my post. I appreciate it.
Just concerned.

paul J
06-19-2010, 05:55 AM
I have noticed on this site that there are a lot of people that read the post that people with genuine concerns/problems have, but no one replies. Even mine took a week with 40 readers to look until one nice person replies to a reletively easy questions.
I read several other posts and they seemed to be pretty easy for MG
aficionados to at least reply to. Is it a lack of knowledge or caring that keep people from responding. Why have this section if you all don't use it to spread your knowledge?
I have never seen a board that it seemed as though people didn't care.
Thanks to the one that replied to my post. I appreciate it.
Just concerned.

I've noticed the very same thing on this site. I belong to 4 other sites, which are mainly for British cars, which is of my intrest. My suggestion is, find a site that leans heavily on the vehicle your concerned with, such as a Chevy or Ford forum, or a British car forum, if that's your intrest. I don't drop in on this forum very often, as it isn't active enough for me and it never has been. PJ

deadeye
06-29-2010, 12:14 PM
Without a doubt you need to first review how many replies posts get before posting on a forum. Although this one has a bunch of posters, not many of us are experts. As the previous poster suggested, go to a specialty site like the MG Experience if you want action. Trouble over there though is that you'll get opinions from everyone who's ever turned a wrench on an MG so make sure you weigh all the advice before pursuing something.

Add your comment to this topic!